Vs > Pelly Bay, Nt
Trang vs Pelly Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Trang vs Man, Ivory Coast
Trang vs Abu Hamed, Sudan
Trang vs Lincoln, Ne, Usa
Trang vs Bandar Anzali, Iran
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Fort Worth, Tx, Usa
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Chongqing, China
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Mcgill, Nv, Usa
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
Abu Dhabi vs Johnstown, Pa
Algiers vs Feodosija
Dubrovnik vs Murfreesboro, Tn
Guadalajara vs Vaernes
- The distance between Trang, Thailand and Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 11,539 km or 7,170 mi.
- To reach Trang in this distance one would set out from Pelly Bay, Nt bearing 350.5° or N and follow the great circles arc to approach Trang bearing 183.5° or S .
- Trang has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Pelly Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Trang is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Pelly Bay, Nt is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 42.2 °C (76°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 37.1 °C (66.8°F) less in Trang. The continentality subtype is extremely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1956.1 mm (77 in) more which is equivalent to 1956.1 l/m² (48.01 US gal/ft²) or 19,561,000 l/ha (2,091,201 US gal/ac) more. About 9 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 52.4° higher in Trang than in Pelly Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Trang relative to Pelly Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pelly Bay, Nt vs Trang
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Trang vs Chateauroux, France
Trang vs Chazy, Ny, Usa
Trang vs Caratinga, Brazil
Trang vs Thompson, Mb, Canada
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Ohotsk, Russia
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Itaperuna, Brazil
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Juzno-Kurilsk, Russia
Pelly Bay, Nt vs Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Sibu vs Plymouth, England
Tidjikdja vs Ilirnej
Kabala vs Ullungdo Island
Findlay, Oh vs Nassau, New Providence
Trang vs Pelly Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Trang
Climate Guides for Locations near Pelly Bay, Nt
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 722.3 kms (448.9 miles) NNW
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 722.4 kms (448.9 miles) NNW
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 191.6 kms (119.1 miles) NW
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) WNW
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 156.5 kms (97.2 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 783 kms (486.6 miles) WNW
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 488.4 kms (303.5 miles) W
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 953.3 kms (592.4 miles) WNW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 790.9 kms (491.5 miles) W
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 951.3 kms (591.2 miles) W
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 539.2 kms (335 miles) SW
- Chesterfield, Nunavut, Canada - 568.9 kms (353.5 miles) S
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 966.1 kms (600.4 miles) SW
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 853.4 kms (530.3 miles) ENE
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 590.7 kms (367.1 miles) ENE
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 345.8 kms (214.9 miles) E
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 752.3 kms (467.5 miles) E
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 930.1 kms (578 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 166.6 kms (103.5 miles) E
- Coral Harbour, Nt, Canada - 549.5 kms (341.5 miles) SE